Strawberry Butter for Spring and Summer
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries diced
- 2 sticks real butter (16 tablespoons) softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl mix softened butter until it becomes a whipped and smooth texture.
- Mix in powdered sugar to butter.
- Mix in diced strawberries to mixture.
- Continue mixing until butter becomes light pink and creamy.
- Keep in the refrigerator when not using.
Find more recipes on our Pinterest! Share with us your favorite Summer Recipe in the comments below!